Thinking of getting a new dog to add to your family?
Here are the top ten things you should ask yourself before you make your decision:-
- Are you looking for a dog for protection or just to be your friend?
- Do you want a dog that is easily trained or that’s not your thing?
- Do you have other pets?
- Do you want a dog that will never want to leave your side, or would you prefer a dog that likes his own company?
- How often will you be able to play with your dog?
- How much time can you spend exercising your dog?
- Would you like a dog that is energetic or the kind of dog that is really happy doing nothing at all?
- What size dog would you like?
- Do you have much time for brushing/maintaining your dog?
- How hot/cold is it where you live?
Why don’t you give us a call or email your answers and we'll help cut through the confusion.
Click the below links for more information